The first time in Vietnam, a course designed specifically for all people want to become a professional Manager with all skills and knowledges of the Automotive industry. With 6 month Intensive Training from leading Automotive Experts have up to 25 years of experience in Business Systems Management, Product Strategy Planning, Communications & Marketing.
Why you should join with us
- To have a good overview and long-term approach to the automotive business
- Raise their own performance by optimizing existing sales teams.
- Improve management skills and techniques for career development.
- Reference and share experiences with colleagues in the industry.
- To build and develop a strong and sustainable and loyal dealership management team.
- To effectively manage the business operations to facilitate the business.
- Optimize business opportunities and maximize profits from operational management.
BRANDS AND DISTRIBUTORS
- Building a professional, sustainable and effective dealer network.
- To promote business in the coming years of growth and competitiveness.
- To prepare for a new 2021 of fierce competition and opportunities.
- To gain brand loyalty from sales teams.
We have trained
+ 100 Dealers
+ 1500 Salesman
+ 700 Training Days
They talk about us
Mr. Nam Dương Sales Team Leader at Hyundai
Ms. Huỳnh Dao Sales Team Leader at Hyundai
Ms. Ngọc Tú Sales Consultant at Suzuki
|25/09/2020||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||Sales Process Management||Paul Nguyen|
|26/09/2020||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||Sales Activities Management||Paul Nguyen|
|10/10/20||ON||9:00 – 11:00||Assignment Reviews Online|
|24/10/2020||ON||9:00 – 11:00||Assignment Reviews Online|
|6/11/20||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||Marketing Management||Vo Tuan Anh / Paul Nguyen|
|7/11/20||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||Lead & CRM Management||Paul Nguyen / Vo Tuan Anh|
|21/11/2020||ON||9:00 – 11:00||Assignment Reviews Online|
|5/12/20||ON||9:00 – 11:00||Assignment Reviews Online|
|18/12/2020||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||KPI Management||Paul Nguyen / Minh Do|
|19/12/2020||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||HR Recruitment & Development||Paul Nguyen / Tran Huong Giang|
|2/1/2021||ON||9:00 – 11:00||Assignment Reviews Online|
|16/01/2021||ON||9:00 – 11:00||Assignment Reviews Online|
|22/01/2021||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||Coaching & Motivation Skills||Paul Nguyen|
|23/01/2021||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||Finance Management||Ms. Tran Huong Giang|
|5/2/2021||OFF||9:00 – 17:00||Final Examination||Admin and Support|
|6/2/2021||OFF||9:00 – 11:00||Certificate & Celebration||ALL|
Mr. Paul Thắng Nguyễn
CEO DealersEgde Asia
- Mr. Paul Thang Nguyen is a Vietnamese Canadian living and working in the automotive industry for the past 25 including the last 15 years in Vietnam.
- Formally trained in Marketing Management and Business Information Systems from Ryerson University in Toronto, Paul has extensive knowledge and experience in automotive industry.
- His last position as the Dealer Principal of Vietnam Star Automobile, the leading Mercedes-Benz dealership in Vietnam.
- He had trained over 1000 hours for dealerships ranging from Mercedes, Harley Davidson, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Maserati, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, Triumph, Volvo, Volkswagen.
Mr. Võ Tuấn Anh
Marketing Strategy & Business Planing
- With 20 years experience at Toyota Vietnam, Mercedes- Benz Vietnam/Mercedes-Benz Thailand and Volkswagen Vietnam, Tuan Anh has profound insights on automotive segments: from lower-price, volume-based segment to upper-class, luxury segment.
- With 5 years working as General Secretary VAMA (Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Association) and 10 years as Head of VAMA Motor Show Sub-Committee, he is familiar with market analysis & market development and has a wide range of contacts in the industry and with market research agencies
- With 2.5 years as CEO of Volkswagen Vietnam, responsible for an inspiring 350% growth of sales volume in this period (from 250 units to 880 units per year), he has a proven track record to drive growth of potential automotive brands
Ms. Trần Hương Giang
Dealers Planing & Development
- Graduated Master in Finance and Marketing at INSEEC-McRae Partnership Program, Paris, France and Institute of International Management, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- She has extensive experience in project management including 5 years with Lei Shing Hong establishing 3dealerships and a Body & Paint Center in Vietnam.
- She was instrumental in many Mercedes-Benz projects including DMS roll-out and building the flagship dealer in Vietnam.